Assistive Touch is a default feature typical of the iOS operating system. With it, you can adjust volume, lock your screen, use multi-finger gestures, restart your device, or replace pressing buttons with just a tap. Fortunately, now other operating system devices can also experience this feature by using the Assistive Touch app.
What is the Assistive Touch app?
Assistive Touch is an free useful tool for Android devices, which helps users easily use their Android smartphones. With this floating panel on the screen, you can quickly access to all your favorite apps, games, settings and quick toggle. You can use smart clean function to clean running background apps, helping your phone faster. Besides, Assistive Touch also helps you protect the physical buttons (home button and volume button). The only minus point of this application is that it does not yet support screen capture features or tools that help users to access Google Now immediately. However, you will most likely get this feature in an update in the near future.
Basically, the Assistive Touch app for Android can’t work as well as the virtual keys on iOS. However, this app also promises to bring some extremely attractive features to users. Currently, the app is being provided completely free on Play Store.
Quick touch settings
– Capture Screenshot (5.0 and up)
– Power pop-up (5.0 and up)
– Open Notification
– Location (GPS)
– Ring mode (Normal mode, Vibrate mode, Silent mode)
– Screen rotation
– Volume up & down
– Airplane mode
– Flashlight Bright
– Launch all applications or games on your device
Ram Booster – Clean Memory
Boost your phone, free up memory (RAM), speed up your device and save battery. The one-tap-boost make it easy to optimize directly from your home screen. This is a fast and use full booster feature to clear unnecessary apps running background, smart clean ram memory.
– Screen Recorder is the best function to record the screen of your Lollipop. It does NOT require root access, no time limit, no watermark, ad free and very easy to use with one action to start and stop recording.
– Screen Recorder lets you record your screen to HD and Full HD videos. You can also record audio from the mic and it is automatically mixed into the videos. That makes it very convenient to create tutorial, promotional video, comment about your game and gameplay or record video chat.
– It saves battery, mainly if the device uses an OLED or AMOLED screen.
– While the dark text on a white background is the best in terms of readability, Dark Mode is better for reducing eye strain in low light conditions. With the majority of the screen dark, the screen glare is reduced, thereby minimizing flickering and blue light.
– You can change color of background with your favorite color.
– You can change icon of Assistive Touch easy with many pretty icon, totally free.
– Gesture Setting for Floating Button (One tap, double tap, long press).
How to download
As mentioned before, the app is now available completely for free in the Google Play Store.You can go directly to the Play Store to download or more quickly, you can click the link above this article to download. Then, install the app as usual.
After installation, open and activate the application. Here, you can customize the app icon or the interface style if you want. Next, the virtual key will immediately appear on the device screen.