Launched in early 2016, Clash Royale is a brand new, real-time, head-to-head battle game set in the Clash Universe. This is the second successful product of Supercell after Clash of Clans. The game was released on two major mobile platforms, iOS and Android. You can collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Clash Royale is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don’t want to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device’s settings.
- Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
- Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
- Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
- Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
- Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
- Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
- Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
- Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
- Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
How to download and install Clash Royale apk
As mentioned above, the game is now available for free in Play Store and App Store. Therefore, you can easily download and install the game by clicking the link above this article.
The difference between Clash Royale and Clash of Clans
Both Clash of Clans (CoC) and Clash Royale (CR) are from Supercell. So what makes them different? Basically, the two games differ in terms of game play and the amount of money one has to spend.
CoC is a strategic action game. You build a space of your own which you will have to defend against enemies. This is a multi-player game as well which means you can play with another real person. The characters you interact with can be AI or the ones handled by a real-world player. The essence of the game is that you build your own village and try to defend it as much as possible. Conflict is also a theme in CoC as you can get attacked by a real-world opponent and AI characters. In short, you will spend a lot of time making your village strong and building an army for defensive purposes.
CR, on the other hand, is a tower-defense game wherein you play against a real-world opponent. The game also has elements of collectible card games and multi-player online battles. You basically choose a combatant to attack the tower of an enemy from a deck of cards. You also defend your tower by choosing a character from the card deck. The aim of the game is to destroy the tower of your enemy. As a result, you will be rewarded with a chest that is filled with gems, gold and character cards. When not battling, you can focus on unlocking lot chests, customizing battle decks, joining other players for a chat, donating or requesting cards, and visiting the shop to purchase cards and other upgrades.