Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is a free-to-play fantasy RPG based off the original Ragnarok Online franchise, developed by XD Global and licensed by Gravity Interactive. According to Gravity, Ragnarok Mobile will be first released in Taiwan and Hong Kong this year, followed by South Korea and Southeast Asia. That means Ragnarok Mobile will have many built-in languages, including English, for everyone to enjoy.
Ragnarok Mobile is about the war between people and gods, is a MMORPG based on the comic series of the same name by Myung-Jin Lee. There are 5 character classes for players to choose when participating in the game world. The mobile version will retain the same character design styles, costumes, environment, maps, graphics, … as the PC version. In particular, players can see the trading function is quite new and new but has never appeared in other games of the same genre.
In most mobile MMORPGs, there is an automatic battle system, but Ragnarok Mobile is a little different. Players may have to fight with very aggressive monsters, chasing players on maps themselves, so it will be easier to die and the total exp expiry will die based on the player’s level. Moreover, if you do not want to press your fingers to kill 300 monsters, there is also an auto-hit feature to help you.
- Faithful Mobile Adaptation – play a version of RO for mobile that doesn’t cut corners on content, developed by fans of the original game.
- Ragnarok Online World – relive classic RO, playing the same job classes and exploring the same world updated for modern gaming.
- Multiple Job Classes – access a wide variety of job classes from the original game, including branching jobs and a brand new Blacksmith class.
- Large-Scale PvP – fight against other players in Guild PvP taking full advantage of the game’s real-time combat.
- Cosmetic Apparel – collect cosmetic apparel such as animal ears and maid outfits to make your character stand out in a crowd.
- Persistent open world
- Great music.
How to download Ragnarok Mobile APK
The app is officially available on App Store and Play Store, so you can download and install it easily. Or, you can click the link above this article to get to the downloading page quickly.
After installation, you need to register a Ragnarok Mobile account, and here’s how you do:
Step 1. Open the game interface.
Step 2. Select login with XD.COM account
Step 3. Select REGISTER
Step 4. Complete the necessary information is completed.