Today, there are many applications that help you exchange information, talk and chat with friends or relatives, and send your love words to everyone, etc. So, do you know of any such application that is hot, loved by people, and trusted to use? That’s the Snapchat application. In just 2 years of launch, the number of users of this application has increased dramatically quickly.
Snapchat is a picture messaging application. With it, users can take photos, record videos, add drawings or text, and send them to a controlled recipient list. Images or videos that users send called “Snaps.” Interestingly, the user can set a time limit to allow the recipient to see that Snaps. After that, pictures, videos, words, drawings, etc. will automatically be hidden from the recipient’s device and deleted from the Snapchat server, which cannot be recovered. The app was developed on Android and iOS operating systems and was invented by a group of Stanford University students.
- First, Snapchat initially focused on sharing personal images, but now you can use it for various tasks such as sending short videos, talking online videos, texting messages, creating an avatar like Bitmoji, and sharing stories for everyone who is following you.
- Second, Snapchat even lets you store recovery media into private storage areas. Other features include the ability to add AR-based filters and lenses to capture and display your live position on the world map. But the important thing about Snapchat is that all instant communication is via mobile phones.
- Third, similar to other chat apps like Twitch or Zalo, Snapchat also has features like posting status, tweets, photos, and videos. Users will have a record of all those things, so their friends can interact. Snapchat has changed the way we communicate online.
The reasons why users love Snapchat
- Messages and data will self-destruct after the recipient has viewed them, so the level of information security is very high.
- With the Snapchat application, you can easily customize the picture message format.
- It can send messages without limiting the number of recipients.
- The Snapchat application has absolutely no ads.
- There is a large user community of about 150 million people and they are using it daily.
- However, the Snapchat app also has the following disadvantages
- The image filter is quite poor, so the image quality is not as smooth and beautiful as other applications.
- Do not control the screenshots shared by recipients.
How to download the Snapchat APK
The downloading process is so simple. You just need to follow the steps.
- Step 1 Click on the link that you have been provided.
- Step 2. Select the operating system according to your mobile device (Android or iOS).
- Step 3. Then install normally and use.
How to use Snapchat
1. How to use the Snapchat app
Currently, this application has been integrated for phones, so users can conveniently use it anytime, anywhere. To use it, just download the application to your phone. After the Snapchat application is downloaded from the App Store or Google Play, users only need to register and set a password. Then, access your contacts on your mobile phone to add friends to the app, or you can add friends outside your contact list.
After completing the account registration, you can take photos, edit photos, and add captions or other “symbolic”. Next, you choose friends to send photos and set a timer from 1 to 10 seconds. As soon as a picture message is sent, the recipient has a set amount of time (as set by the timer) to access the application and view the photo before receiving a notification that it will “self-destructs.”
2. How to delete messages on Snapchat
Step 1. Open Snapchat on your device.
Step 2. Touch the Snapchat icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
Step 3. Press the Settings button in the upper right corner of the screen.
Step 4. Scroll down to the screen and select Delete Conversation.
Step 5. Touch the XX button next to each conversation to delete it → Select Delete in the window that appears to confirm. If you want to delete all messages, just select Delete All.
3. How to use Snapchat online safely
Most unsafe issues come from people that you don’t know or unsafe links sent by your strangers/friends. Therefore, you need to keep in mind some things.
– Do not add strangers to your friends’ list.
– Block strangers trying to contact you.
– Always switch your location mode to Private.
– Do not provide your personal/confidential information through Snapchat.
– You can block strangers from connecting to you in the Settings section.
Snapchat is one of the most popular applications today for people to socialize or chat with interesting images and videos, etc. So, are you ready to download and experience its attractive features?