If you are looking for an application helping you download videos or mp3 files from YouTube, Snaptube is the perfect choice for you. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface. Therefore, you can easily search for videos from YouTube right on this app.
Moreover, Snaptube not only supports you to download videos from YouTube but also allows you to download videos from other popular sources like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Vimeo and more. You just need to enter the name of the video you want to download and it will immediately appear options next to the videos. It has a very fast download speed and a scientifically downloaded file manager that will help you master what is going on.
The outstanding features
- It can optionally download videos at different resolutions including 1080p HD videos.
- Download mp3 audio files directly and separate audio files from video.
- Search for your favorite videos quickly.
- Support downloading videos from YouTube and from many other sources such as Vimeo, LiveLeak, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Manage downloaded videos effectively and easily.
- This application is completely safe, absolutely does not contain viruses or malware.
How to download and install Snaptube APK
Unfortunately, Snaptube has not been released on the Google Play app store yet. Therefore, users are required to download this app to their device and install it manually. The steps are quite simple.
Step 1. Click on the link above this article and download Snaptube to your device.
Step 2. Run the downloaded APK file and click Accept on the screen to install.
When downloading it to your device, if there is an “Install Blocked” message, it means that the installation of this application has been blocked, go to Settings -> Security and turn on “Allow application installation from an unknown source.” Please be assured that this application is absolutely safe. Since you have turned off the “Unknown Sources” function, your device only allows downloading applications from the Google Play store, not at any other source. After you have enabled “Unknown Sources,” you click on the download link and reload the APK file to install as usual.
How to use Snaptube APK
Step 1. First, select “YouTube” and find the video that you want to download.
Step 2. Then, click the yellow button with the arrow in the lower corner of the application.
Step 3. At this point, you can quickly access the website that you want to download videos or type the website’s name directly into the address bar of this application.
Step 4. Next, you can choose the format that you want to download, specifically as follows.
– 128K MP3: Download music with the 128K quality of video with MP3 format.
– 128K M4A: Download music with the 128K quality of video with M4A format.
– 144P, 240P, 360P, 480P, 720P HD: Download videos with different quality, the bigger the number, the more clear the video and the more memory usage.
If you want to track the progress of downloading videos, you need to swipe down from the screen to display the status bar. Your device will display the message “Completed. Click to play “when downloaded successfully. Downloaded video or music files are automatically saved in Your Gallery.
The biggest advantage of the Snaptube application is that you can download video and audio from many websites. In particular, you can choose to download only the audio of the video without downloading the entire video. Surely you will save a lot of memory of your device memory with this function. Good luck!