Today, you probably know, the demand for the entertainment of people is increasing. Everyone wants to relax with melodious music, sweet melodies, or lively movies, etc. And to satisfy the need to enjoy popular songs around the world, a new application has been launched to serve users, named Spotify.
So, what is Spotify?
Spotify is an online music player application, created by Spotify AB in Stockholm (Sweden). It is a music streaming service that has the most overwhelming number of users worldwide, especially students. Spotify is live music, podcast, and digital video streaming service. It allows you to access millions of songs and other content from artists around the world.
Currently, Spotify has two versions of Spotify Free (you can still listen to music normally, but after 30 seconds, ads will appear) and Spotify Premium for $2.5 with some preeminent features like listen to music without being bothered by ads, optionally choose songs on mobile applications, download music for offline listening, better sound quality – up to 320 kbps, etc.
In addition to the PC-based genre, this app currently has other mobile device versions like Spotify for Windows Phone, Spotify for iOS, Spotify for Android, etc. You can log in to Spotify account on your smartphone and listen to music online or offline according to your wishes.
The highlights of Spotify or Spotify Premium when competing with other competitors
– It has mass media to search and enjoy music. Like any other online music player, Spotify has a huge repository of most songs in the world. With Spotify, you can search for any song that you want through the search bar available in the app. It is not only a regular music app, but Spotify is also in a higher position, deserving “the ultimate music assistant for everyone.”
– Quality music and high speed. According to Spotify, the Premium package uses Ogg Vorbis format at 320 kbps. The user experience shows that the music quality of this service is very good, there are no noise errors due to being converted from poor or pirated sources. Of course, errors caused by the original sound still exist.
– Especially with Spotify Premium, you will enjoy the entire song without any ads interrupting.
– It can skip songs that you don’t want, not limited to the number of times.
– In particular, to encourage users to buy Premium packages, Spotify even offers a free 30-day Premium trial package. And users can end the trial period whenever they want.
– Buy songs online. If you like a song or album, you can download it quickly using Spotify as an mp3 file.
– Provide profiles of singers and musicians. Spotify will provide you with information about the most admired singers and musicians and all from the prestigious review site, All Music Guide.
– Connect with Facebook. You can import your friends list directly from Facebook to Spotify to see what kind of music your friends are listening to and you can share any song you want with them.
– Give you the top and most representative playlists. Spotify will remember the number of times you have recently listened and given scores based on your favorite ratings right next to each song.
– With Spotify, you can listen to podcasts. Spotify is not simply a music service. If you have a Spotify account, you can also use it to listen to thousands of different podcasts including everything from comedy to sports, lifestyle, news, and more. These podcasts are available in both applications and browsers on the computer. Therefore, you can easily search for your favorite podcasts and access the latest episodes no matter where you are.
How to register to use the Spotify Premium app package
- To be able to use Spotify Premium, you need an international payment card (MasterCard).
- Download Spotify by the link corresponding to your operating system (Android/iOS).
- Open Spotify, switch to Premium and proceed with payment. You must enter the card’s serial number, expiration date, and security code (CVV). After payment is complete, you can use Spotify Premium immediately. It’s great when you can use it for free for the first month.
How to cancel the Spotify Premium APK
First, you need to access the link https://www.spotify.com/account/subcrip/ and log in to your Spotify account. Here, the system will display some information including the service package that you are using, the expiration date, and a list of payment methods associated with your account. After 30 days of the trial using the Premium package, Spotify will automatically renew and request a monthly fee (or a cost, there may be an additional discount). If you do not need to use this Premium package, you will need to cancel the package before the system renews automatically to avoid being charged. If you do not want to use this application and want to cancel the auto-renewal feature, select “Change or Cancel” and select “Advanced Cancellation.”
I have provided to you about an application that is extremely popular among users and has very little criticism, Spotify. So, have you ever used this great music app before? If not, quickly download and use the Premium package to experience the fullest.