Messaging applications play an important role in our technology life nowadays. Besides the famous names like LINE, Viber, etc., WhatsApp is also a favorite app of many users around the world.
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- COMPLETELY FREE: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.
- MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
- FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).
- GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
- WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
- NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.
- SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
- ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
- QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
- OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
- AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
How to download WhatsApp APK
The process is a piece of cake. You just need to click on the link above the article to download WhatsApp. Now it is currently available on all operating systems, such as iOS, Android, or Microsoft. After that, you proceed to install as usual. Or, you can even log in to the WhatsApp web on your web browser, too. Click here to access the site.
How to register a WhatsApp account
Step 1. Tap Agree and Continue at the bottom of the screen.
Step 2. Tap Continue on the pop-up.
Step 3. Select your country from the drop-down list to add the country code, then enter the phone number in international phone format.
Step 4. Click Done or Next, then click Ok to receive a 6-digit registration code via SMS or phone call.
Step 5. To complete the registration process, enter your 6-digit code. Tap Next and you’re done!
How to add someone on WhatsApp
Step 1. In the Chat pane, tap the chat icon at the upper right of the window.
Step 2. In the next screen, tap New Contact.
Step 3. Type in the name and telephone number of the person you want to add (name and telephone number and email are mandatory.)
Step 4. The contact information will then appear in your Contacts.
How to block a contact on WhatsApp
Step 1. Open the app on your phone.
Step 2. Tap the menu icon ⁝
Step 3. Go to Settings > Account > Privacy, then select Blocked Contacts.
Step 4.Tap the add contact icon. A small icon the shape of a person with a plus sign on the left.
Step 5. A list will appear. Choose the contact you wish to block.